Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Need YOUR advice - a boat

RE: Need YOUR advice - a boat

Anyone happen to know if a great deal on a fish hunter currently? Thank you.

Dustin@FreeMyDollars.com

>Trying to stay under 10k if possible.

If 10K is boat and motor, you better start looking for a second or third hand boat. Not a new one!

there was a really clean one on outdoorsfirst.com for i want to say around $14k ... look at walleyecentral.com classifieds too. those two places usually have a pretty good stock of quality used musky-multi-species rigs.

If you're looking for that cheap, you'd better start checking websites for newspapers in towns where a factory shut down or something. Cheapest I've seen on a decent 17-foot fishing boat was $12k -- and that's in Michigan where everybody's hurting.

If you're looking for that cheap, you'd better start checking websites for newspapers in towns where a factory shut down or something. Cheapest I've seen on a decent 17-foot fishing boat was $12k -- and that's in Michigan where everybody's hurting.

I just missed a 96 fishhunter 18' with 175hp that sold - he was asking 6k with everything (finders, trolling motor etc), have found a few targa's that are under 10k with kicker, trolling motor and cheap finders. I found a Fisher FX DV 18 a dealer was asking 9900 for with 200hp. They are all late 90's - which is what I figure I will have to get to be in the price range I want.

That is why I am focused on these boats in my price range...if you have a better idea of a good multi species boat for under 10k please do let me know as I mentioned I do not have access to a lot of them in this neck of the woods.

THANK YOU

I just missed a 96 fishhunter 18' with 175hp that sold - he was asking 6k with everything (finders, trolling motor etc), have found a few targa's that are under 10k with kicker, trolling motor and cheap finders. I found a Fisher FX DV 18 a dealer was asking 9900 for with 200hp. They are all late 90's - which is what I figure I will have to get to be in the price range I want.

That is why I am focused on these boats in my price range...if you have a better idea of a good multi species boat for under 10k please do let me know as I mentioned I do not have access to a lot of them in this neck of the woods.

THANK YOU

beware some of the big motors (200-250hp) of the '99 - '01 vintage ... do your homework or that $10k boat can turn into a $15-$18k boat quick.

beware some of the big motors (200-250hp) of the '99 - '01 vintage ... do your homework or that $10k boat can turn into a $15-$18k boat quick.

x2 on the older big blocks....