Thread: Musky Road Rules

Musky Road Rules

Just wondering if anyone has been to these clinics before? There is one coming up near Wausau and I was thinking about attending but $50 seems like a lot of money. Just curious for those that have been there what it's like and is it worth the money? Thanks.

RE: Musky Road Rules

Also if anyone knows the lineup of speakers/topics for the Wausau event it would be appreciated

Yes road rules is definitely worth the money. You will lean alot if valuable information from great musky fisherman, not to mention all the door prizes and the new product demonstrations. Its definitely worth the money.

When they were in Columbus Ohio 2 years ago almost everyone that went got around 5 or 6 new baits that they gave everyone. Mine totaled $104.00. Plus all the demos and hands on teaching. Even without the baits it was well worth every penney, heck if your wife or girlfriend fishes they get to go for free anyway. Doug

I attended one of these when they had it in Milwaukee. It was a totally fun time, lots of qualtity information, and very NOT EXPENSIVE at all considering the value received for price paid ratio.

The musky Road Rules seminars are well worth the price of $50.00 . Iíve attended the one in MN each time itís been there. You learn a lot, and itís a great day to spend talking with other fishermen. Iím not sure whoís going to be at one in your location, but Iím sure you can check out the website www.muskyroadrules.com, and get all the information there. I do know that between Gregg and Tony that is well worth the price talk fish with them, and pick up a few tips as well from them.

Hope that helps.
    :)

The clinic in Wausau this Sunday will be a good time!! We will have 3 seminars. I will be presenting a seminar on lure modifications, Tony Grant will be be presenting on topwater stratgies and Steve Genson will be speaking about Shield Musky Stratgies. We will also have a open question and answer session with myself, Brett Jolly and Steve Genson. And lastly we will have our new product demo and giveaways! I encourage you all to come out and check it out. I think you will have a great time and take home some valuable information at the same time. Let us know if you need any more info. www.muskyroadrules.com

Gregg Thomas

I will be one of the instructors giving a seminar on Small Crankbaits With Depth & Speed at the Musky Road Rules Buffalo,this trolling aproach brought 187 muskies to the boat for a short visit last season.Last year I traveled to Pittsburgh for Musky Road Rules and learned a lot and I've been fishing muskies for 35 years.If I can learn things that will make my fishing better from attending Musky Road Rules,You can to!Also following Musky Road Rules Buffalo will be a Big Lure Swap from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm in the same room.Holiday Inn Grand Island,NY on the Niagara River is a great venue.To get a discounted room just mention Mostly Muskies Charters and get a rate of $79,normal rate is $129.
    Is Musky Road Rules worth going to? Yes,you will learn something that will make you a better muskie fishermen and go home with some great door prize items.

Capt. Larry D. Jones