Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need to make some money, need your help!

Need to make some money, need your help!

Hi folks, I am offering up to 10 full day guide jobs for $100.00 each . I want to help a family up here who basically lost everything!!:-(
    Right now they are staying at one of our places that I work for , the owner giving them a big break, all they own is in a van,the guy just picked up a job at Mcdonalds, the wife stays at the cottage with the baby. Their vehicle is about shot, I bought them a new serpitine belt today, they were charging the battery a few times a day to get back and forth, it was over heating, no heat, the back end is about ready to collapse.....in other words, they are in bad shape and need a hand!
    I dont have much myself, but as long as I can guide I have something to help with.
    After running into them at the office , the baby just got to me and I said to myself I need to do something.
    So if anybody would like to help me help them, take advantage of the deal I`m offering, I would like to get them some stuff for Christmas, and some foods and a gas card, something along them lines, Call me at 715-617-2047 if you want more info, my buddy jeff already kicked in a bag of dog food for their little dog. (he owns a feed store). Thanks, Gare The guys name is Dan, Trying to find out the wifes name, trying to keep this on the down low at work so they dont spill the beans!!

RE: Need to make some money, need your help!

Thankyou to those that called so far, it will help greatly. Plus one nice person is sending some diapers for the 18 month old baby, very nice indeed!!!Keep that holiday spirit going!:7
    Just got an email, one guy is sending alarge dollar gift card for wally world, this is so cool!!

RE: Need to make some money, need your help!Hi,

Hi, If you are having any type of benefit for them I am in! Especially if they have kids. Life sucks sometimes but there are a lot of people out there that are happy to help. email me at james@tackleindustries.com and I will be happy to give a little to help them. Good to hear dad is willing to take a job at McDonald's too. That yells integrity and just a good dad! I lost my job 18 months ago and it really sucked for a while so I know the feeling he is going thought right now as a husband and father. Again, happy to help.
    James
    Tackle Industries

PS-email me the age of the kid(s) and send me the address. My kids have a few toys they are not using and they are in new to great shape. I am sure I can send them some goodies for xmas.
    Say "Thank You" to a Veteran with a donation:
    http://www.operationmuskie.com
    Tackle Industries:
    http://www.tackleindustries.com

I have a few Blanks like ernies a couple triple d's and others. I would custom paint them and offer them up for auction with 100 per cent of the money going directly to Gare to help these people if this board will allow the auction.
    It coming Christmas and would be a good thing for the MH board to help do this.

Cool Stan, I have onee guy buying a guide job and sending diapers for the kid, another sening a wally world gift card adn sounds like more to come.Awesome. The look on their faces yesterday when I handed him a new serpitine belt for their van showed it all, I could tell they arent to well off!x(
    Of course when I get this to them, it will be Santa claus dropping it off early in the morning!!!!!!!!!:7

St. Louis Marco Island Nest, Missouri Florida, USA Canada.

Should we just mail gifts to you at the address on your website?

Semper Fi
    Bob Pieske

Gare

i sent you a private email

rnovak

Yes you can send it right to me, the office people dont know what I`m doing!! I did find out the guys name is DAN. One of the guys at work will get me the wifes name! Man I am getting a great rewsponse so far.
    5 guide jobs gone!, People sending gift cards for stores, gas, toys!!! Way cool folks thankyou so much!

Hey Rick, for some reason I cant get my private email up!! Call me at 715-617-2047 Thanks, Gare.

Besides on here if you want to get ahold of you can call me 715-617-2047 or email at gare@hotmail.com