PDA

View Full Version : Cash for Codgers

Jack Pine
08-21-2009, 07:22 AM
In order to address public concern with the government's proposals for health care reform and building upon the sucess of the popular "Cash for Clunkers" program, the Obama adminstration is proud to announce.
"Cash for Codgers"

Each senior in your household (aged 65 or above)may be turned in for a $4500. instant cash reward at a conveniently located Senior Turn-in-Center near you.

Each Senior will be disposed of humanely, using an intravenous drip consisting of a saline, morphine,short acting barbiturate and a chemical paralytic solution. This saves the Social Security Adminstration and Medicare from spending between $40,000 to $80,000 for an average end-of-life treatment.
T.

KenK
08-21-2009, 07:28 AM
Creepy!! Sounds like Soylent Green!!!

This guy thinks so too!!

http://swamphermit.wordpress.com/2009/07/28/obamacare-soylent-green/

skunkburt
08-21-2009, 07:31 AM
Serious question here.. Will I be able to turn myself in and leave the dough to my hound dawg?

REPETESPINNERMAN
08-21-2009, 08:43 AM
Breaking news:

Vikings are expected to receive $4500 from the Federal Govt under the cash for clunker quarterbacks program.

-------------------
I'm not up to the challenge anymore. I can play, but I'm not up to the challenge. Believe me, I've questioned my decision. I believe it's the right decision. AND THERE'S NOTHING THEY CAN DO OR SAY TO CHANGE THAT.

Brett Favre Retirement Press Conference #1 Transcript - March 6, 2008

We'll never forget you Brent.

ALAN
08-21-2009, 08:58 AM
>
>Breaking news:
>
>Vikings are expected to receive $4500 from the Federal Govt
>under the cash for clunker quarterbacks program.
-------------------

I almost spit my coffee all over my computer!

MuskyMaven
08-21-2009, 09:47 AM
Wow, how original!!