PDA

View Full Version : check it out guys

1morecast
08-19-2009, 07:57 PM
Nice board. Even nicer musky. After using one myself, I'm convinced that boards are the quickest and most accurate way to measure fish. It needs a musky decal, though!

wiggle_ur_worm
11-16-2009, 07:46 AM
As I have been wanting a bump board for a while and wasnt interested in using my 50 dollars in scheels gift cards to buy one because i would rather buy baits I decided to put my carpentry skills to use along with my father in-laws. We put together this 60 inch bump board 8 inches wide... would have maybe liked it a couple inches wider but it will be fine. It turned out excellent, all I used for the measuring is a 60 inch fishing hot spots adhesive tape that i found at fleet farm. Hope you like it! if anyone is interested let me know!

wiggle_ur_worm
Got the new bump board out with me for the first time today and had i nice chance to get it wet! I christened it with a 49.5! Some very nice people were driving by and saw the fish come out of the water and hung around to see the show! afterwards they took some pics for me. The board is sweet if anyone wants one we are willing to produce some for a very reasonable price...compared to others. It is made out of white cedar and very light weight! 3 coats of varnish on it and velcro underneath to keep the other side stuck when carrying it by the handle.

Andy Hutter

wiggle_ur_worm
sorry