PDA

View Full Version : Tuffy Boat - Looking to Purchase

czembroski
01-05-2011, 08:28 AM
Hello,

Have been using all the traditional sites in search of a used tuffy boat, motor, etc. Giving the MH swap meet site a shot to reach out to all in my search. If you or know someone is looking to sell their tuffy boat:

Esox
Esox Limited
Esox Magnum
Rampage

Other requirements:
1.) Live well
2.) Bow mounted trolling motor

Please contact me. Nothing over $10,000. The wife would shoot me if I spent that much.

Chad Zembroski

tczembroski@charter.net

Basscaster
01-12-2011, 08:01 PM
I have a 1996 Rampage with a 1996 Mariner 25hp and a 1996 shoreline trailer. I put a $500 custom made cover on it last year(dec.09),I put a Lowrance x75 in front and a x-65 in back. I upgraded trolling motor to a 24v Maxxxum 65,with removable seat for troll and have a 50amp breaker for motor., I entended front deck about 3 feet with stand up seat or tuffy seat(have 3 tuffy seats.You still have room for fisherman to sit in middle with a folding Tuffy seat.I have a anchormate in back,I also have another anchormate on Garage shelve I took from front of the boat. I am installing Dual Pro 2 bank this Spring.Dual pro is new and on a garage shelve waiting for Spring boat tune-up.I have 2 new batteries in size 29, Interstate(5/09) & size 29 Walmart(10/10) Battery. I did a few more things too because my buddy is a top notch Mercury mechicanic. so in the Winter, we tinker with it.I probably ask around $4500/offer May 1, 2011. I have a trip planned for April for 2 weeks. This trip is on Horsepower restiction lakes so that is why I own this fishing boat.I also own a 1998 Ranger Bassboat which will never be for sale.lifetime Sirus radio, dual Lowrance 520's, etc , etc etc. Basscaster1@sbcglobal.net

Vlad Drac
01-13-2011, 05:47 AM
There is a Nice tuffy for sale on M1st.

hodaghawg
01-13-2011, 07:37 PM
my friend emailed you with an Esox Magnum. He is not a registered user on here though, so if you don't get it let me know and I will hook you up.