PDA

View Full Version : Minnkota Powerdrive for sale

muskyCory
08-01-2010, 05:58 PM
For sale Minnkota Powerdrive. Autopilot, universal sonar, 80 lb thrust, 24 volt, 60 inch shaft. Like new condition with brand new pedal still in package. $650 or best offer. Half of the purchase price for a new one. Located in northern Illinois.

FishHawk50
08-02-2010, 10:31 AM
how old is it? FH50

muskyCory
08-02-2010, 09:59 PM
Approx. 3 yrs. I have the original purchase receipt from Thorne Bros. and can look it up if you are serious. I truly used it 1 season. My wife got pregnant and then I had a little future fishing partner which killed 2 seasons. I started fishing again this season and while on vacation had a problem with it. Bought a new Terrova for $1400 to salvage a vacation after trying a new pedal. I had the main circuit board replaced by 3 Lakes Marine and now have 2 working motors. It was a great motor till the corrosion from sitting set in. All is good now and it truly is like new. I think 50% of purchase price is fair especially considering I just put $200 into it including the unneeded new pedal. It works like new and looks close to it. Has the hookup for a Lowrance depth finder. Let me know if you need more info.

Lone Stone
08-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Where exactly are you located?

muskyCory
08-05-2010, 06:03 PM
I live in Island Lake,IL. Between Wauconda,McHenry,Crystal Lake, and Barrington. About 20 min. from IL/WS border. I can be directly contacted by email at muskycory@comcast.net.