PDA

View Full Version : Dale Hollow Musky

Anglerface
03-13-2010, 11:58 PM
49" Musky caught trolling at Dale Hollow lake in Tennessee on 3/7/10.

http://www.muskyhunter.com/forum/user_files/599.jpg

MrMusky09
03-25-2010, 08:24 PM
What a beautiful Fish! Great Job. What part of the country is that? Muskies in March, that must be nice.

MrMusky09
03-25-2010, 08:28 PM
I was to busy looking at the fish to notice it came from a Tennessee lake. I need to take a trip down there!!!

FINADDICT
03-30-2010, 01:00 PM
Beautiful fish... regardless where you released Her!

I am not too surprised as I have had the great fortune of having spent some time with Mr. McClintock: What is so surprising to me really about this March Piggy is not that She hails from the Volunteer State... but that so few have commented on the fact that Tennessee just raised the length limit on Dale to a lofty 50 inches!!!
(This potential State Record fish was not even legal to keep & was released, reportedly in excellent condition)

Please take note folks. N.C. , W. Va. , Va, TN , KY , MO ... well I think you get my drift. More than 36 States boast fishable populations of this mighty Warrior, and some of them, with much lesser-known waters & histories, ARE out there getting the job done.

Hats Off to Tennessee for not only seeing the awsome potential, but more so for having the good sense to get something like this done!!!

Now if some of the more "historicaly known" Northwoodsish Musky States could just pull a page or two out of their playbook...:+

Have a great season,
Bob

Fishing is a living legacy ... lets work together in passing it on!
JOIN MUSKIES INC. .... THE FUTURE OF MUSKY FISHING DEPENDS ON YOU!

DHTT
04-02-2010, 08:07 PM
Sadly Fred has retired.He was probably the best multi species guide To fish the legendary Dale Hollow. This beauty was caught on a TrollDHL.com Charter.