PDA

View Full Version : VERMILION

GophersGolf19
11-16-2009, 08:52 AM
I am heading up to the big V this weeekend...have not been up there sinve early august becasue of school...just wondering if any patterns have been developing with sizes or colors of baits. and also some lake temps? any reports of big fish being taking also?

Esox Madness
07-21-2011, 09:19 AM
Just wondering how anybody is doing up there this week w/ the full moon past along with the heat wave? Seeing much and is the night bite still the most productive?....get in line and sling those blades.

Heading up to the Big V for all of next week; will be on the east side.

Silverscale
07-21-2011, 02:16 PM
So slow the muskie guides have switched to walleyes which are biting pretty good.

muskyglobe63
07-25-2011, 07:46 PM
Just got back.........Very Slow !!

Raised 4 and had a few long follows. Only fish we saw were at the weed edges and breaks. Nothing up on the rocks and no packs like we would normally see this time of year.

Slowest I've seen in along time.

Good Luck, Tim

Dikaia880
07-26-2011, 02:13 PM
I was on Vermilion that weekend, didn't see a thing other than a lot of anglers. I've put in about 80 hours in various spots around Pine Island this summer and have seen one (albeit HUGE) musky and have not seen anyone else or heard of anyone else boating any...

Hopefully that changes before next week! I should get at least another 25 hours in...fingers crossed.

wallygator
07-30-2011, 10:40 PM
Just got back today...10 guys only 3 fish boated all on small baits.
We did see some real pigs ,lazy follows ...

Wally