PDA

View Full Version : Central Minnesota

pointmusky
10-30-2007, 09:35 PM
Next year I would like to explore the central Minnesota area. If you have been to the area and found a nice place to stay with quality musky and walleye fishing, please let me know. I would like a quite, out of the way place that caters to fisherman. Either cabin rental or private house rental would be great.
Thanks for your help.

bustin lips
10-31-2007, 03:16 PM
How about Longville. Everything you mentioned is availible. It is personally my favorite town in America. Many lakes to choose from only a few miles away. If none of them are hot, Leech is only 30-40 minutes away. Like I said, best place in America.

pointmusky
11-22-2007, 12:09 AM
Hey, thanks Bustin for the reply. Anybody else have any recommendations!

MUSKY_18
12-17-2007, 03:30 PM
Bustin is right........Longville is a great "base of operations". Leech is less than 30 minutes, Woman Lake has a boat launch right in town, and Little Boy, Wabedo and Iguando are just south of town. Otherwise, you can stay in Garrison, which is right on Mille Lacs and Cedar is right up the road. Alexander and Shamineau are bout 45 minutes west of there.

brmusky
01-29-2008, 02:19 PM
The first place that comes to mind with quality musky and walleye fishing is Cass Lake.