PDA

View Full Version : Morson area guides

Sir Jerksalot
05-24-2007, 03:21 AM
I am looking for a guide in the Morson area . We will be there 6/27-7/3 and would like to have a guide for one day preferably the 28th or 29th. Thanks SJ

Lals
06-01-2007, 10:08 PM
Lenny out of Red Wing Lodge is an excellent guide. He will drive the boat and you will fish. He will put you on at least 20 good spots. Last year, we had one trip with Lenny where we had a fish on the first 6 spots. Missed 3 of them. Got 5 for the evening. Of course, the fishing was hot but he knows where to go. I have been going up there for last 6 years and I will always take Lenny for an evening. One reason is that I will learn a few new spots most likely but more importantly he taught me a lot about the lake.

Good luck. A great place to fish Muskies and very good time of year in my opinion. I will be up the next week.

1700SS
06-04-2007, 02:21 PM
Lals is right on about Lenny. But i do not know if you can hire him unless you are staying at Red Wing? Give Mike a call and ask him. Don't know the # off hand but they do have a web site. See you up there 6/30 Lals.

Brett

Sir Jerksalot
06-08-2007, 03:20 AM
Thanks for the input. We are staying at a cabin outside of Morson. From what I have heard it is hard to find a guide as most are hooked up with resorts. I will make a few calls and do some more searching.Matbe we will see you up there. I will be in a red crestliner w/yammie SJ

Lals
06-08-2007, 05:23 PM
Hi Brett,

I can't wait to get back up there. I have been reassigned to Asia with my company. I have been working out of Hong Kong since Feb and don't have much of a chance to do much fishing out here -- need a break from the concrete "jungle". It should be a three ring circus for me this year as their will be 4 in the boat. My son and my brother is bringing a friend.

Take care and looking forward to seeing you again.

All the best,

Tom