PDA

View Full Version : cedar lake lodge, perault falls onatrio canada

15muskyfisher15
03-07-2007, 05:08 PM
anyone been there? hows the fishin there?

Breal31
03-08-2007, 12:22 PM
Only fished it for one day.....results...by talking to guys on the water I learned Bob Mes. left at mid week during a shoot because the fishing was so slow, guys I had talked to hadn't seen a musky all week....Us? we caught one 35" fish, and had one follow from a low 40"'s. It musta been a slow week I imagine, but it was hard to walk away really impressed...

cedarlakelodge
11-25-2009, 03:25 PM
I very late reply..... If you remember we had a cold front come through and there was a death in one of the fishermans family...those were the reason Bob left early. It's funny how rumors start!!!
Muskie Fishing has been excellent the last number of years....in 2008 & 2009 excellent Miuskie Shows were produced by Bob fifhing out of Cedar Lake Lodge. Take a look at the closing fish for 2008 at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmCpbzzg_HY . The 2009 production will air in early 2010.
You'll have to give it more than a day next time!!!
Our best....Al & Kim

wiggle_ur_worm
11-27-2009, 04:49 PM
My uncles have been going to cedar lake lodge for the past several years and even though they are walleye fishing they seem to catch some nice muskies there. I have seen bobs shows that he has filmed up there and he usually does well. I have seen the pics of the fish they have caught there while i was in sauk last weekend and they are nice fish.

Duke
02-03-2010, 11:43 AM
I stayed on Perrault Lake 3 years ago for a week trip. How was the musky fishing? Well put it this way, we ended up making long commute down to fish Cedar Lake EVERY DAY. We had an awesome trip, I loved Cedar. Perrault was nice too but we didn't see many muskies there, and never landed one. In Cedar we caught nice fish up to 48", saw a lot of fish, had chances at bigger fish that tried to eat, and also had a follow by a true pig in the low-mid 50"s and heavy. I cannot wait to go back someday, and I will be staying on Cedar Lake.

cola050
02-13-2010, 09:43 AM
I'm heading there in mid july. Does anyone have any hotspots or hot colors to try?

fishguide
02-13-2010, 10:32 AM
do a lot of guiding up there,if you need some help pm me.john.