PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Geogian Bay

thebeave
03-27-2006, 04:49 PM
Anyone ever take a guide out on Georgian Bay in Onterio, Canada? I was going to possibly be in the area this summer, and was hoping I can sneak away for the day and so some 'Ski hunting. Anyone recommend an outfit or tell me about your trips, it would be appreciated. I'm just looking for some infor and maybe a little cure to the winter blues!

Thanks
Beave

PS.
I'm looking at possibly fishing the Eagle River Qualifier, but I'm one of those guys who doesn't have a "Tournement Boat", even though I'd love to bring the 14' Aluminum with the 70's 8hp Johnson up. Man the looks I'd get would be priceless, but if it floats I'll fish out of it! So just an added topic, let me know if you're interested, I'm also on the looking for Partner page on the PMTT site

Rich Gullixon
03-28-2006, 10:46 AM
Try Jody Mills of Mills Musky Guide Service or Graham Bristow of Georgian Bay Charters. Both of them have good websites to check out.

STEAMBOAT
04-16-2006, 08:05 PM
Beave
My web page is www.millsmuskyguideservice.com
7 over 54" out of the Bay.

Jody Mills

sean61s
06-19-2006, 09:26 AM
Beave,

My wife and I have fished with Jodi for the last 5 yrs. He knows the Moon River Basin like no other, but also fishes many other sections of the Bay. Jodi will pick you up in the a.m., keep you on the water all day, take you to dinner, and then back out if you want to.

He is a great guy to spend a day on the water with. He works as hard as any guide I have ever fished with.

Sean Murphy

muskywedden
06-09-2007, 01:48 PM
Take The Guy Who Should Jodi Everthing He Khows. Bill Hamlbin,Great Guy And Will Put Fish In The Boat Every Time. He Is The Moon Man. Thats If He Is Still Guiding.

pterodactyl
07-25-2007, 04:09 PM
Go with Jody Mills, he'll catch you a biggun