PDA

View Full Version : Green bay

perfect drift
09-18-2005, 05:27 PM
Just got back the back from the
'Bay of Green". Started sat. morning the Fox water temp.74-76.Stayed til 2.Then went to Sturgen bay (w.temp 71-72)no luck.Today I went up to the Menominee river.(w.temp66 70)Took two or three laps in the river.Then moved out to the mouth.Had a nice fish on by the bell bouy .Later...Timx(

perfect drift
10-31-2005, 08:44 AM
Trolled the Fox rvr all day sat.The river is stacked with bait.Temp. around 49.5 to 52 .Trolled the Menominee on sun.There is so much bait in the river my locater couldn,t find bottom.I saw muskies working a school.Pretty cool!Water temp.47.5 to 49.5.Only one northern to show...later

perfect drift
09-19-2006, 03:57 PM
Went out from Ephraim in Door co.20mph winds 68 dgree water during the day 65 @ night.Going up to the Menominee river next weekend.Any body going or has any info?

Dennis Radloff
09-23-2006, 08:59 PM
I've been out on the bay or in the river everyday since July 25th. Overall the musky bite has been fairly consistent out there this year. Some days have been very tough and some days have been full of action. We have boated a decent number of muskies with most of them in the upper 30" to low 40" range...biggest fish in the net so far has been a 43"er with a 21" girth!!! We have seen some big fish with a few PIGGIE sightings. There have been a few "slyme rockets" up to 45" in the mix here and there also. Last month one of the locals kept a 39 pound 52"er that was aged out to be 12.6 years old.

I have been hitting the Fox on and off the last week...still not going to good there...should be picking up soon.

I'll be out there everyday still through Ocotober.

The main key right now is finding baitfish and you'll find muskies.

Dennis
Sterling Guide Service
www.sterlingmusky.com
dennis@sterlingmusky.com

perfect drift
09-27-2006, 03:45 PM
Hit the Menominee and The Fox last weekend .Had A Dennis sighting on most parts of the river and Dairy Queen.Wow...Lets hook up..

perfect drift
10-09-2006, 05:27 PM
The fishing has been really good on the Fox river .Last weekend I went 4 for 6 on sat. and 5 for 6 on sun.Water temp.59.5..Tim