PDA

View Full Version : Research Paper Results and Thanks!!

Ifishtolive
09-19-2009, 06:43 PM
I just wanted to let everyone that gave some imput that I recieved a "B" on my paper and ended up with a 92% for the English 112 class. Thanks for all your help guys it was fun to write and I think my instuctor liked it too!! I know it may not be "Perfect in everyone's eye's" but, I gladly took the opportunity to write I about something I enjoy and am passionate about. I could not have done it without your help!! Thanks Again!! :D

muskie_nut
09-19-2009, 07:10 PM
Congrats on the grade. From the "imput" you posted I'm guessing that they didn't grade on spelling.:7 :7 :7

pointerpride102
09-19-2009, 07:19 PM
Mind sharing the paper with us? Would like to see what you wrote.

"Rodgers minus Favre, Just Packers Glory Baby!! ;)"

Mike

ulbian
09-19-2009, 07:40 PM
Here's some good "imput" if you truly have an issue spelling.

Just go to UWSP. You can always change your major to communication and rely on getting by on handouts.

Ifishtolive
09-20-2009, 08:08 AM
I tried to post it last night but was not successful, I am going to have my wife or 13yr old help me. Ulbian, I had three hours sleep Fri. night and left for the lake at 5 a.m. yesterday, no big fish only a 24" pike on a 10" Kickin'N' Minnow, you can see my mind frame when I was on here last night! I was wondering who would be the first negative poster-- Congratulations your it! Thanks again everyone I'll try to get it up today!!

ulbian
09-20-2009, 07:41 PM
>I tried to post it last night but was not successful, I am
>going to have my wife or 13yr old help me. Ulbian, I had
>three hours sleep Fri. night and left for the lake at 5 a.m.
>yesterday, no big fish only a 24" pike on a 10" Kickin'N'
>Minnow, you can see my mind frame when I was on here last
>night! I was wondering who would be the first negative
>poster-- Congratulations your it! Thanks again everyone
>I'll try to get it up today!!

Dude...my post wasn't negative towards you. I just saw a good opportunity to take a swipe at someone else a bunch of us know pretty well. I was hoping Sled would have seen my post because he would have busted an onion laughing at it and not at your expense. Don't take everything seriously or personal. You'll live happier if you don't on these boards.

Hunter4
09-20-2009, 09:27 PM
Buddy,

Great job. I hope your studies continue with great success.

Ifishtolive
09-21-2009, 07:34 AM
Hopefully here it is!

Ifishtolive
09-21-2009, 07:44 AM
This isn't right! How do you load a word document (my paper) so it posts as the pages and not all that junk crammed together. I have not had time to get the mrs. or the kids to help! When I browsed to find it I opened it and then uploaded it and that mess is what I ended up with! Can anyone help! I need to take a computer class too!

Steve Heiting
09-21-2009, 08:02 AM
Hi Buddy:

Congrats on the B.

Just copy and paste your text into a post. I don't think there'd be a problem with it.

And ... what's wrong with going to UWSP and majoring in communication?

Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

desertgrins esox
09-21-2009, 09:36 AM
Buddy-

Unacceptable. Re-write your whole paper and then re-submit. Nothing but perfection is allowed on these boards.

Lay off the malted hops and bong water and you too will reach 100%.

juts kidding. Congrats on the paper! I remember when I had my 1 and only A in one of my speech classes. I couldnt believe it and I asked my professor (Hottie, had a huge crush on her) if she felt alright giving me an A. She was a bit perplexed, but asked if she graded too low. Wow. I said I thought she graded too high, but I readily lost the argument. I was so happy I spent all day in the tavern.

muskie_nut
09-21-2009, 10:24 AM
>>>> I was so happy I spent all day in the tavern.

I'm betting the speech didn't get any better as the day wore on.:7 :7 :7 :7

desertgrins esox
09-21-2009, 10:33 AM
LMAO!!! I became fluent in "slurrenese."