PDA

View Full Version : New lure storage system.....the deck/box

bturg
09-13-2009, 03:46 PM
Bob from JustEncase and I designed a new lure storage system that doubles as a rear casting deck and I want to show it off. No wasted space or struggling to find stuff under a rear deck anymore. All the boxes are custom so the inserts can be built with any shape of lure hangers you prefer. The best addition to my 620 by far.

www.justencase.com

Plunker
09-14-2009, 04:54 PM
bturg could you please email me a picture of it. Your post is just showing up as funny symbols for me. I'm working on my own custom rear deck bait box myself for my 619. It would be interesting to see how we both worked around different problems to come up with solutions.

Thanks

Tom

tomjschultz@gmail.com

REPETESPINNERMAN
09-15-2009, 08:03 AM
Very cool. Love the idea. Question...does it sit flat on the floor or is it raised a bit with "legs" of some sort? (Can't tell from the photo.) I was wondering how tight of a seal it is to the floor...water drainage to the drain/bilge...?

justencase
09-15-2009, 08:24 AM
The bottom has 1/2" rubber feet that are riveted (aluminum) to the bottom to allow water to flow to the drain.
I'll put up another couple photos with a top and front view.
Bob Schmitt - bob@justencase.com

ddfenner
09-15-2009, 09:52 AM
And, Turgeoneses only thought the likes of meses took good musky photos with meses Jets and Vikings visor.

Love the setup and idea and these two are definitely out side of the box type thinkers.

Lock up locks, interior lights, and coming soon, outside removable hangers for those dirty dozen type lureses.

Oooopppppss, did meses let the cat out of the bag?

:*

Plunker
09-15-2009, 11:40 AM
Looks nice. Different than what I expected, but nice. I'm trying to incorporate the carpeted deck that is in mine so we'll see how that turns out.

By the way are you baking pies in your boat or something, I see you've got the rolling pin out.

ddfenner
09-15-2009, 12:30 PM
It's what keeps the likes of meses in line when fishing in Turgeoneses Ranger.

:*

Jack Pine
09-15-2009, 12:50 PM
>
>Love the setup and idea and these two are definitely out
>side of the box type thinkers.
>
>Lock up locks, interior lights, and coming soon, outside
>removable hangers for those dirty dozen type lureses.
>
>:*

Must be a great product--Fenner got so excited he almost lost his speach impediment,almost!
T.

bturg
11-16-2009, 07:47 AM
try this

justencase
11-16-2009, 07:47 AM
Additional Photos attached