PDA

View Full Version : Muskies Go Mainstream: Saric, Musky Fishing Featured In Outside Magazine

Steve Heiting
08-26-2009, 09:53 AM
(Deerfield, IL, August 25, 2009) A feature article in the August 2009 issue of Outside Magazine dissects the ins and outs of musky fishing for its 675,000 readers. The article is also published on Outside

JEM
08-26-2009, 11:10 AM
So, is growing the sport what the average musky fisherman wants to see? It might be good for someone making money from the sport, but for others?

Where are the lakes and fish going to come from to support more fishermen? Or, are there just going to be more and more fisherman on the lakes we have further dividing the amount fish we already share? On weekends when the average fisherman has the ability to get out and participate in the sport are there still quality lakes where you can be relatively alone?

So many questions. Who has the answers?

muskysucker1
08-29-2009, 07:13 PM
Yea my brother in law brought it to me in the hospital last week(The wife had a baby) Cause it has a ski on the cover!!GOOD STUFF

Canudude
08-30-2009, 03:06 PM
I agree. I have no desire to see musky fishing brought to the world. I mean it is cool and all and good for Jim, but I'd say the sport has seen enough growth. Limited waters are full enough of new anglers.

muskie_nut
08-30-2009, 08:44 PM
Maybe those huge lures will "cripple" some muskie anglers for a while until they no longer will be able to hold anything but a walleye rod???:7 :7 :7