Thread: Good Luck Charms

Good Luck Charms

Ok, so Saric has his lucky shoes, Mich has his lucky hat, Hulbert has the wrist band thing...

I don't have any lucky stuff. What do you all use to bring you luck? Maybe I will pick up some ideas from you.

Brian

On this one certain lake I cross myself before setting on a sucker rig. But I guess that is more along the lines of ritual than a talisman.

McCoy: Well you could at least wish me good luck.
    Spock: Very well then- May random chance operate in your favor.
    Last edited by Squad51; 02-04-2014 at 01:02 PM.

There is a Pro Golfer can't think of his name but his Good luck thing is to have his wife kiss his balls before any Tournament he is in, so I started to have my wife kiss my Rod before I go fishing. LOL LOL
    Pimp My Rod & Reel, Best Damm Muskie Reel Detailing, Tuning and Relubing Period !!!
    Richard W Schmitz aka PikeMaster

Hahahaaa!!! Awesome!!!

I don't have a good luck hat. When I used to fish walleye and musky tournaments I used to have a ritual with specific good luck meals, hats and shirts. It got crazy! After several years I banished all my good luck charms, when I finally realized bad luck is good lucks brother!

Beef Jerky!

A hand made necklace my daughter made in kindergarten or 1st grade. A bunch of beads with a fish in the middle. It has been restrung once. She's 26 now and on her 2nd deployment in Germany heading to Kosovo. It gets put on when I arrive at cabin inside and gets hung back up as I locked the door leaving.

The only good luck charm I have is warm, windy weather, with a white sky, anytime but fall. It seems to work.
    Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

It was Arnold Palmer and Johnny Carson's response was, I bet that makes his putter straight.

For me, a sketch on the TV show Hee Haw titled Gloom, Despair, and Agony on Me says it best. "If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all"